Product Registration and Customer Satisfaction Survey
After your installation is complete, you can register your product for warranty with Gemstone Lights. After you have registered, there will be a short customer satisfaction survey from Gemstone Lights. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and so if you have any concerns about your installation or experience with our team at Astoria Lighting Co, please let us know beforehand so we can resolved it.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!
Quick Steps for Reconnecting your Controller
Wi-Fi enabled smart home devices can get disconnected from your home Wi-Fi for many reasons. When you open your app, you should see your controller listed. If it is listed, it should say “Online” (iOS devices) or have a green dot (Android devices). If you do not see the controller listed or it says offline or doesn’t have the green dot, you will need to reconnect it to your WiFi. You will follow the instructions here from Gemstone Lights, but here are some Pro Tips from Astoria Lighting Co for making this go as smooth as possible!
- Before you start the Wifi sync, unplug your Gemstone Control Box for 30 seconds and then plug back in. Once it’s plugged back in, wait 60 sec before you open the app and start the sync. This will give your box a reboot and set it up for success!
- Make sure you are close to the Gemstone Control Box (within 10 feet) when doing the sync and that your phone or device is connected to your home WiFi with a decent signal.
- When you get to the step where you are prompted for your WIFI password, delete the password that auto-populates and manually enter in your password. Sometimes the app will auto capitalize your password or put a phantom space at the end. By manually entering the password we can ensure its 100% correct. This issue is surprisingly common.
- Unless you’ve reset your Bluetooth password previously, when you are prompted for the Bluetooth password enter 123456.
- When you are asked to rename your Bluetooth, please write down or store the name and password so that if we ever need to connect to your hub for more technical support, we are able to connect to it. If ever you need technical service and we cannot connect via Bluetooth because the password has been changed and unknown, there will be a service charge and the controller will have to be factory reset.
- If the WiFi sync doesn’t work the first time, try it a couple more times, following the same process. Sometimes there is temporary interference with the WiFi signal and it will connect easily on subsequent attempts.
- If no, get the app on a different device (iPad, spouse’s phone), login, and run through the WiFi sync steps with that device.
- If, after trying multiple times without success, unplug the controller, leave it unplugged overnight, and then plug it back in and try again.
- If it still doesn’t work, fill out a bug report with Gemstone Lights, submit a service request, and give us a call so we can get this issue resolved!
If you’d like to see some tutorials demonstrated in video, check out our YouTube channel here:
If you are having any issues with your lights, please follow the steps below:
- Submit a Bug Report to Gemstone Lights! This is super important to help improve the quality of your system:
- Check out our troubleshooting guide for steps on resolving common issues
Astoria Lighting Co Troubleshooting Guide and FAQs
- Check the Gemstone Lights online tutorials
- If none of those resources resolve the issue, we want to help!
Please submit a service request here so that we and the manufacturer can track issues:
- If you need us urgently, please feel free to call or text our local team:
Welcome back! Use the link to the client hub below to make new requests, view quotes, check appointment times, and more.